President: Kevin Yan Due to Covid-19, some changes to our clubs/play need to be made.
Vice-President: Daniel Breau Check out our Return-To-Play document. bpei_return_to_play.pdf
Treasurer: Rodney Dekker Contact us for info on courses being offered through Sport PEI, for Nov. 26,
Secretary: Nancy MacKinnon Dec. 1 & Dec. 8.
Some of Our Objectives:
- To foster an interest in badminton
- To provide information and advice
- To assist clubs in the development of competitive and recreational badminton
- To offer tournaments, coaching, officiating and resource materials
- To be a liaison with Badminton Canada
- To uphold fair play and the rules of the sport established by the International Badminton Federation
- To hold annual Provincial Championships
- To recruit volunteers
- To work with SportPEI and Dept. of Health and Wellness on behalf of its members
- To support the Atlantic Badminton Championships and other Atlantic events
Badminton PEI would like to acknowledge the support of the Government of Prince Edward Island, in particular Sport, Recreation and Physical Activity division of the Dept. of Health and Wellness, to assist with its projects.
Badminton PEI would like to acknowledge the support of the Government of Canada to assist with its projects.