President: Kevin Yan For the 2019-20 season, we are lowering our tournament entry fees!!!
Vice-President: Daniel Breau For junior tournaments: $15 for 1 event, $20 for 2 or 3 events.
Treasurer: Rodney Dekker For senior tournaments: $20 for 1 event, $25 for 2 or 3 events.
Secretary: Nancy MacKinnon Try a competition or two, or three.... Have a great year on the courts!
Some of Our Objectives:
- To foster an interest in badminton
- To provide information and advice
- To assist clubs in the development of competitive and recreational badminton
- To offer tournaments, coaching, officiating and resource materials
- To be a liaison with Badminton Canada
- To uphold fair play and the rules of the sport established by the International Badminton Federation
- To hold annual Provincial Championships
- To recruit volunteers
- To work with SportPEI and Dept. of Health and Wellness on behalf of its members
- To support the Atlantic Badminton Championships and other Atlantic events
Badminton PEI would like to acknowledge the support of the Government of Prince Edward Island, in particular Sport, Recreation and Physical Activity division of the Dept. of Health and Wellness, to assist with its projects.
Badminton PEI would like to acknowledge the support of the Government of Canada to assist with its projects.